Orthodontic treatment is an investment for the smile of a lifetime. Financial considerations should not become an obstacle to obtaining this important health service for your children or for you. Therefore, we offer a variety of payment options to help meet your needs.
- A discount is offered for treatment paid in full in advance.
- We offer discounts for treatment to siblings or parents of current or former patients.
- A no-finance charge, in-house financing option is available with a low down payment.
- We accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard. Through our secure, T-link site, you can check your account and pay online. An “auto-charge” option to charge your credit card automatically each month can be arranged for your convenience.
- A “no-down-payment” extended monthly payment option is offered through CareCredit, a health-care finance company.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, it will reduce your personal costs for care. We work very hard to ensure you receive your full insurance benefit. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit maximum that is different from regular dental insurance.
Remember that insurance policies vary. We will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action to maximize your benefits. Once treatment has started, as a courtesy, we will file your insurance claims as needed.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our acquaintance questionnaire. Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.